As the Head of Marketing for Endeavour Foundation, Camilla is well versed in high pressure and data-driven marketing environments. In fact, that’s where she thrives. Her ability to deliver effective campaigns and create stronger brands is underpinned by extensive experience in senior marketing and communications roles within B2B and B2C global organisations across industries including aviation, tourism, insurance, assistance, and government.
Career & Background
What inspired you to do what you are doing now?
What was your journey and where are you headed in your career right now?
What drives and inspires you
What are your core values?
- Hard work
Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
This changes through the stages of my life and what journey I’m currently on. I’ll give you a few…
– Like many, my parents really are an inspiration. My father migrated to Australia from India when he met my Australian mother. Hard work and a dream to give their children a go in life has taught me many lessons on resilience, self-reflection, kindness and to always work to achieve my best.
– A few key women in my professional network – I’m lucky to have some amazingly talented, strong, confident and kind women I work and play with. Having people who can simultaneously push you to be better and pick you up when you’re down is a treasure.
– The Obama’s – the core values that Barak and Michelle Obama started with and carried through their reign in the White House is truly admirable. They were able to balance (as best they could in the circumstances) their deep values for leaving behind a better society for all, with the strength and ambition it takes to get to the top job. Their books are a good read!
– Turia Pitt – if she’s not a woman who can show you that you can achieve anything you put your mind to, I don’t know who is.
– Arnold Schwarzenegger – love him or hate him, what he has achieved in his life is pretty impressive – all done with an unwavering commitment and dedication to achieving his goals.
You as a Mentor
Why have you decided to become a mentor?
I’ve been lucky enough to have some great managers and mentors. They were able to give me new perspectives, different ways of thinking and guidance on new and difficult situations.
I’d like the opportunity to support someone in this way and be a partner to helping them achieve their next goal.
What are the top 5 skills or qualities you bring to mentoring?
- Great listener